- Creating a Flat File is Easy. Just open a notepad(or csv) and you can enter column headers and the values just below that in comma delimited format or any other required format.
- Go to Source Analyzer select the option“Import from File”
- Select the required Flat file and Import it. When you import you will get the below screen
- You can check the option “Import Field names From First Line” to Take the first column as headers.
Give next and Give the delimiter
- Once the import is finished you can see the flat file source definition in the Source Analyzer with first row as Header