Oracle BI Interactive Dashboards
- Provide personalized views of corporate and external information.
- Display required information to users for their decision making.
- Can aggregate content from other sources like Internet, shared file servers, and document repositories.
- Access to the information is interactive, based on the individual's role and identity.
- The end user works with live reports, charts, tables, prompts, pivot tables, and graphics and has full ability to modify and interact with results.