Configure the Delivery Content Tab
Delivery Content tab is used to specify the type of content to deliver with the iBot, such as a dashboard page or a saved request. You can also specify the delivery format for the content, such as HTML, PDF, XLS, CSV, or text.
To add a headline to appear as the iBot subject line:
- Click the Select Content button.
- At the Choose Delivery Content dialog box, select the delivery content and click OK.
- Choose a format for the delivery content from the Send content as drop-down list.
If we want to add a text message to provide the context for the ibot attachment
we can choose the option If sent as attachment, include this text.
To specify a text message to deliver to recipients when there is no iBot content to deliver to them:
- Click the following option:Deliver this message when no records are returned
- Type the text into the text box.
We can add variables in any one of the text areas provided above.
the syntax is shown in the following table: