You can display the following windows in the Designer:
- Navigator Connect to repositories, and open folders within the Navigator. You can also copy objects and create shortcuts within the Navigator.
- Workspace. Open different tools in this window to create and edit repository objects, such as sources, targets, mapplets, transformations, and mappings.
- Output. View details about tasks you perform, such as saving your work or validating a mapping.
- Status bar. Displays the status of the operation you perform.
- Overview. An optional window to simplify viewing a workspace that contains a large mapping or multiple objects. Outlines the visible area in the workspace and highlights selected objects in color.
- Instance data. View transformation data while you run the Debugger to debug a mapping.
- Target data. View target data while you run the Debugger to debug a mapping.