Before reading how to query a repository know about Query Repository Tool and its use Read More
- In the repository, right-click any object and choose Display Related > [type of object on which you want to search].
- In the Query Repository dialog box, the type of object is prefilled
- In the Query Repository dialog box, complete the query information using QueryRepository Fields & Buttons Table as a guide. This table contains a description of most fields and buttons in the Query Repository dialog box.
- Click Query.
- To save a repository query to an external file, click Save.
- In the Save As dialog box, choose a type of file and an Encoding value.
- To add additional columns of information to the results, click Add Columns.
- In the Select information to add to the report dialog box, select the columns you want from the list and click OK.
- You can re-order the columns by selecting a checked column and clicking Up or Down.
- In the Save as dialog box, type a file name and select a Save as type.
- Click Save.
|Query Repository Tool|
Querying and Managing Repository Metadata Read more