Configure the Schedule Tab
Schedule tab is used to determine when the iBot runs, how often it runs, and when to discontinue running it.
iBots can execute based on a specified schedule. You can define a starting date and time for the iBot, a recurrence schedule, and an ending date.
To create an iBot with no schedule:
- Click the Set schedule option to show the check mark.
- Click the Start Immediately radio button.
- Click the Save this iBot button.
To start the iBot at a specified date and time:
- Enter the date in the Start Date box (or click the calendar icon to select a date).
- (Optional) Enter a starting time.
- (Optional) Select the time zone to determine when the iBot starts.
To execute the iBot one time only:
- Click the Once option Run once (or on one day if repeating).
If the iBot has already run, this option enables you to specify that the iBot will only run once more on the specified time or day.
- Click the Weekly option and specify the weekly interval, such as every 1 week.
- Select the days of the week when the iBot should run, such as Monday through Friday.
- Click the Monthly option and specify either the day of the month or the day occurrence, such as the first Tuesday.
- Select the desired months.
To execute the iBot multiple times within a day:
- Click the Repeat every check box.
- Enter the interval between executions (in minutes), and the time to stop the repetition.
- In the Recurrence section, click the Daily radio button, and specify Every 1 day(s).
To select an ending dateClick the End by option and enter a date, or select a date from the calendar.